Wednesday 12 September 2012

St Leger

As you know I have backed A O'Brien to win four or five English Classics.

In January I had 2pts @ 12/1 four classics and 0.5pt @ 40/1 five classics:-


You will see from the above link that I remarked at the time VC was offering 50/1 the full set, a price unavailable to me, hence - in part - the reason for having had such a modest bet @ 40/1! 

Hopefully you lucky VC customers availed yourselves of plenty of the 50/1!

On 1May I topped up with 3pts @ 10/1 four classics.

So you can see now that AOB NOT winning the Leger will yield a profit of over 50 points for the blog whereas a Camelot victory will result in just 15pts profit. Clearly we cannot address this imbalance as there is no value in backing Camelot.

One of my horse racing contacts - who in fact persuaded me to have the above bets - is keen on the ew chances of Thomas Chippendale in the race. I have therefore had the following bet with the sponsors:

1.5pts ew Thomas Chippendale to win St Leger WITHOUT Camelot @ 12/1 Ladbrokes

Three points staked

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment