Friday 7 September 2012

Murray v Berdych

I can never seem to get Mugray right. I thought he might struggle against Raonic and he won easily. Surely though he is going to have a much tougher match against Berdych in the semi-finals. Murray is 2-4 HTH with Berdych. The latter won their latest encounter albeit on clay. Berdych leads Mugray 2-1 on hard courts.

What about their US Open performances? Berdych played really well in beating world number one Federer as well as players ranked 12 and 28 in the last three rounds. Mugray has beaten players ranked 13, 16 and 31 in these rounds and only played really well in one of these matches in my view.

I think Berdych is the value at just over 15/8 with Pinnacle (2.93). He is 15/8 with Stan James who closed my account yesterday. More of this later. 

I have had: 

8pts win Berdych to beat Murray @ 2.93 with Pinnacle 


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment