Monday 10 September 2012

Mugray

We had no chance of Berdych beating Mugray in the semi. The Czech's high ball toss proved to be a big problem in the near tornado conditions. Despite that he played quite well in winning the first set.

Mugray must now have a decent chance of beating Djoko in the final. The latter leads the H2H 8-6 but I thought Mugray was very impressive at the Olympics when I was fortunate to be there to see him beat Djoko 7-5 7-5 on Wimbledon's grass.

I think the match is tighter than the 3.15 put up by Pinnacle. I have therefore mug punted Mugray as follows:

5pts win Murray to beat Djokovic @ 3.15 Pinnacle Sports
1pt Murray to win 3-1 in sets @ 7/1 Betfred

The match is due to start at 9pm UK time. Disgracefully you cannot watch it on terrestrial TV. However you can watch it for free on Livescorehunter.com on your laptop or desktop PC.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment