Saturday 7 April 2012

U.S. Masters

Tiger has completely gone at the game so I'm now looking for someone else to win the Masters as we reach the halfway stage. Not many had a score in the 60s yesterday but three-time winner Phil Michelson was one of them with an impressive 68. In fact after a shaky start he is -6 for his last 22 holes.

The Brits McIlroy and Westwood head the market but my preference is for Phil at a general 9/1 or a fractionally better price of 10.5 on betfair. I also note that 2010 Open winner Louis Oosthuizen is going well just one off the lead so my bets are as follows:

2.5 pts win Phil Michelson @ 10.5 on betfair (9/1 generally available)


0.75 pts each-way Oosthuizen @ 18/1 with Paddy Power (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4)


Total 4 pts staked

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment