Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hay Festival - good things

The truly wonderful Hay Festival has recently announced its programme for the 25th staging. In my book (geddit?) the best day to attend will be the final day 10 June. Two of my top three authors are on the card - Martin Amis and William Boyd. The former will be launching his new novel "Lionel Asbo" and as I have read everything else he has written I need to check this out.

William Boyd will be discussing his latest novel "Waiting For Sunrise". We are fortunate in that we live less than 25 miles from Hay so day trips are very practical.

And my third favourite novelist? Ian McEwan whom I have listened to previously at Hay - with readings from "Solar".

A magical place, or as Bill Clinton once said, "Woodstock for the mind"!


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment