Monday 6 February 2012

Zarkandar

Our only ante-post bet for Cheltenham Festival 2012 so far, Zarkandar (at 14/1 now 8/1 for the Champion Hurdle) runs in the Betfair Hurdle on Saturday. It has just been confirmed that Ruby Walsh can take the ride as his intended suspension will not apply on Saturday. (Because of the transfer of a Grade One race).

Zarkandar is going to be a short price favourite despite the competitive field.

I have had an interest with 3 pts win Zarkandar for the Betfair Hurdle @ 100/30 with Paddy P.


Incidentally with regard to the previous bet on Santo. PP restricted me to £4.57 and immediately cut the odds to 14/1. I then bet with W Hill who restricted me to £10 and immediately cut the price to 8/1. It's all very flattering  but also very annoying that I can move markets with such small stakes.

However Ladbrokes still offer 16/1 at the time of writing.

1 comment:

  1. With the Cheltenham Festival horse racing looming on the horizon, will Ruby Walsh throw everything into a finish only to cop another ban, as it appears to me that the stewards are using their discretion not using common sense with inconsistent results.

    ReplyDelete