Saturday 7 January 2012

Ladies' Australian Open

We are already involved here - particularly with Clijsters who is not a 100% certain runner. Plus we have small bets on two other runners. I am inclined to add another one though. I thought Kanepi looked so impressive this morning. She looks a lot fitter than I remember seeing her in 2011. Clearly she has lost a lot of weight!

She can now have a week's rest and undergo some gentle practice before the big one.

If her big serve is working you'd give her a shot at the title particularly with the injury scares over some of the principals. I have been rather slow in picking up on her so the big prices have all dried up unfortunately.

Nevertheless I have had 3pts win, 1pt place K Kanepi @ 20/1 with William Hill for the Aus Open (1/2 odds 1,2).

Total 4pts staked.

No comments:

Post a Comment