Sunday 17 August 2014

US Open

One week to go to the final GS tournament. Of course we have the chance of a decent pick up on Murray if he fails to win the men's singles. The bets I placed on Christmas Day are looking very promising (who else gets bored on Christmas Day?!). He has not reached a final in any tournament this year so the bets could yield a decent profit. Here's a reminder of them:


I'm not going to hedge on Murray @ 9/2 for the US Open. I'll just let the various bets run. 

It's possible that Murray might not make the O2 end of season tournament as he is not currently ranked in the top eight. He might be showing up as a reserve. 

As for who is going to win the men's singles, there could be an upset. The warm favourite Djoko was unexpectedly beaten in the lead up tournaments by Tsonga and Robredo. Nadal is a possible non-runner, deciding in the next 48 hours whether he will participate. Murray is not playing well. Federer is though. I have added him to my portfolio today:

3pts Federer to win men's US Open singles @ 6/1 Coral

That means I have three players against the field with bets already placed on Raonic (80/1) and Dimitrov (40/1). 

The ladies' portfolio consists of Bouchard (10/1), Kvitova (20/1) and Venus Williams (100/1).

Good luck if you are involved. 

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment