Thursday 12 June 2014

World Cup

I can't believe it was way back in December I had my World Cup ante-post bets. Basically supporting the less fancied South American teams Columbia/Uruguay/Chile. Six months on and it seems the prices have hardly moved - with the exception of Columbia's price which has moved in the wrong direction! Not too much value there then...

Coral has a World Cup offer which seems generous, refunding outright losers if Brazil or Argentina win it. As they are first and second favourites I have been encouraged to support two more teams in the outright market. Bear in mind that the potential refund is only up to £25 however and it would, of course, be as a free bet. In terms of blog betting records I never include free bets if they are triggered - so just think of it as a small consolation if they come into play....

I have had:

3pts win Germany to win World Cup @ 7/1 Coral

2pts win Spain to win World Cup @ 13/2 Coral

Both prices above are the best currently available in the UK. Interestingly Ladbrokes offers only 5/1 Germany. 

Finally I've had just one small England negative bet in case it all goes pear-shaped:

1pt win England no tournament goal scorer @ 40/1 Skybet

Six points staked. Enjoy the tournament. 

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment