Tuesday 24 June 2014

Nadal

I'm probably completely mad but I think there is a significant chance of Nadal losing today. His last three results on grass have been losses: Dustin Brown, Steve Darcis and Lukas Rosel. Brown was just over a week ago at Halle whereas the other two defeats were at Wimbledon in '13 and '12

Today Nadal plays the Slovakian Martin Klizan who is no mug. He took a set from Nadal in their only meeting - at the French Open in '13. Klizan lost in the first round of Wimbledon last year but that was against Berdych. I have had a bet on betfair exchange where you will currently find the best odds. I got 9.6. There's not much of that left but there's a chunk of 9.2 available so I will book the bet at the latter price:

1.5pts win Klizan to beat Nadal @ 9.2 Betfair exchange 

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment