Tuesday 29 October 2013

X- factor

Have had a bit of success with bets on this in the past, which doesn't mean I'm going to win on it this year. I have only watched the last couple of shows and it is already down to the final ten. However only three bookmakers offer ew betting on the first three which has prompted me to take a closer look. (I haven't included the firm "Winner" and please note skybet offers win only not 1/4 1,2,3 as advertised on Oddschecker).

I make it a four or five-runner race. Tamera is a short-priced favourite (only 11/8 in places) and to me seems the most likely winner. However the cramped odds make this an attractive ew market. I have gone for Luke Friend at 14/1 with Paddy Power. Seems sufficiently different from the two other solo boys to perhaps do the best in this category. (Quite a large 9/2 with Lads for top boy).  

Rest assured I have not backed Luke because he comes from the small town where I was brought up! (Where Muse come from too). I have had:

1.5pts ew Luke Friend to win X-Factor @ 14/1 Paddy Power (1/5th odds 1,2,3)

Three points staked.

Sent from my vintage IPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment