Friday 4 October 2013

Saturday horses

Been out of touch for a bit. Hence no posts since the first race at Wolverhampton last evening.

Despite the quantity of meetings tomorrow, it looks like I may only be interested in one race. I have had an early play on two runners against the field in the 7f  handicap at Ascot as follows:

15:50A 2.5pts win 1.5pts place Sirius Prospect @ 14/1 William Hill BOG
15:50A 2pts win Big Johnny D @ 8/1 Coral BOG

Total six points.

Elsewhere my ante-post choice in the Arc, Leading Light, has been drawn five. Historically it has been an advantage to be drawn in the first six. In fact in the last nine years only once has the winner been drawn higher than six - Workforce drawn eight in 2010. However the horses drawn 1-4 this year would all appear to be rags (they are available at 66/1 or more with the bookmakers and much bigger prices on betfair). I have only had 1.5 pts ew @ 25/1 LL. However if you did not get this I would not put you off a small bet with Coral @ 20/1.

I may post a couple more bets tomorrow but they are likely to be at Longchamp rather than on UK racing.


No comments:

Post a Comment