Thursday 5 September 2013

US Open tennis

It has been a very poor tournament for me so far. The last bet standing is the 6pt ew bet on Vika @ 11/2. So we will collect some returns (22.5 points) if she beats Pennetta tomorrow. However I thought she was very moderate in getting past the useless Hantuchova last night. Vika's serve in particular was woeful. Pennetta, on the other hand, is yet to drop a set. The unseeded Italian must have a chance of beating Vika if she can hold her nerve. She is overpriced with Paddy Power in my opinion.

4pts win Pennetta to beat Vika @ 11/2 Paddy Power 

If you are thinking of having this bet too, bear in mind that if Vika retires during the match the bet will be void and the ante-post bet on Vika will of course be a loser. Also I would not be having a bet on Pennetta if I didn't have the aforementioned ante-post position on the second seed.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment