Monday 2 September 2013

US Open - play suspended

At the time of writing play is suspended. In the bottom half of the draw Roberta Vinci is the only player through to the quarter final. Halep v Pennetta is finely balanced and the winner will be Vinci's next opponent. Vinci is the highest seeded player (10) left in the bottom half of the draw with the exception of Vika (2). Obviously I am still hopeful of a Halep - Vika semi which would guarantee a reasonable return.

If you have had the Vika and Halep ew bets I think it is also worth having the following bet that I have just placed:

0.75pts ew Roberta Vinci to win US Open @ 100/1 Bet365 1/3 odds 1,2

Basically the place odds of 33/1 represent a double of potential victories over Halep/Pennetta  and then (more than likely) Vika. Reasonable value as a round-about hedge I feel....

Let's hope we get some more play soon.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment