Tuesday 20 August 2013

Tuesday wrap

I have not watched any races today and have only just seen the results in the last twenty minutes. Very pleased to learn we have had two winners - both heavily backed - I reckon I could have done better though, had I had more time to devote to Leicester this morning/afternoon. However I can't grumble - 4/1 chance punted into 9/4 and the 20/1 chance ends up an 8/1 poke. Both appear to have won comfortably reading the bare results. Thankfully no Rule 4s to affect our prices.

Stakes on the day were the same as yesterday - 10.5 points. Returns are 30.25. Yesterday's returns were 32.02 points. So it's Tuesday and we are 41.27 points up on the week.

I will probably not have a bet tomorrow. If I don't post anything by 10am it will be a blank day. I will take the opportunity to watch a bit of York. The International Stakes (Juddmonte) looks an interesting contest but not my sort of race to have a bet. I can remember watching the first running of this race in 1972 when Roberto beat Brigadier Gerard, the latter losing his unbeaten record and the winner breaking the track record. And of course a mere 40-years later the race was won by the unbeaten Frankel.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment