Saturday 10 August 2013

Saturday wagers

A fine win by Cirstea to defeat Kvitova  2-1 in sets this evening. I thought the Romanian was going to burst into tears when Kvit came back from 1-4 in the second set to 4-4 but Sorana got a second wind after what appeared to be some shrewd on-court coaching. Anyway I don't expect she will be more than 9/4 or 5/2 to beat Li Na so a chance of a pick up if she could triumph on Saturday. The H2H is 4-1 to the Chinese  - Cirstea's win coming at Wimbledon. However the Romanian looks to be improving.

We are a few points down on the horses this week following the very good profit last week. Will be betting at Ascot, Lingfield and possibly Haydock in the morning. Meanwhile I have had a couple of bets on the Shergar Cup. I like the chances of several of the horses that the European team are riding so I have had the following:

2.5pts win Europe to win the Shergar Cup @ 4/1 Coral

2pts win Mendizabal to be top Shergar Cup jockey @ 14/1 Betfred/Totesport 

1pt win Mosse to be top Shergar Cup jockey @ 16/1 Coral

Total 5.5pts staked


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment