Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tuesday wrap

A complicated day but a winning one. In the end I laid out 20pts, six of which turned out to be staked on two non-runners. We had a narrow winner at Thirsk at 13/2 and an ew place at Kempton at 14.4/1 (18/1 less 20p r4). So a total return (inc nrs) of 33.35pts and therefore a 13.35pts profit.

JOB started with a winner and his main rivals Moore and Hughes both drew blanks so a good start on the top jock market but a long way to go.

I will probably post some bets before nine in the morning, however I am on the move tomorrow so the evening stuff may have to wait until much later in the day.

Until then a little bet in the Royal Hunt Cup. Given the success on day one of Irish trainers and jockeys I like this one with Pat Smullen on board:

15:45A 1pt ew Moran Gra @ 25/1 Betfred BOG (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4,5)

Not every bookmaker is offering first five places, a useful concession.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment