Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Special One

VC has paid me out on Mourinho returning to Chelsea (16/1) from my (closed) account (I had to request my winnings - they weren't paid automatically when the announcement was made last week - and in addition I had to send photos of a bank statement and my passport before settlement was made). But at least they have paid up!

This means an additional 48 points have been added to this year's profits. I have re-invested just 1.5 of those points on the Special One having a miracle season at Chelsea. Who knows what might happen with new chaps in charge at both Manchester clubs? Or of course he could not do very well at all...

I have had:

0.5pts Chelsea to win PL/FACup/LCup @ 125/1 William Hill
0.25pts Chelsea to win PL/FACup/ChL @ 150/1 Coral (200/1 VC if you are still on there!)
0.25pts Chelsea to win all four trophies @ 750/1 Coral
0.5pts Chelsea to win exactly (any) three of the four trophies @ 50/1 Paddy Power

Total 1.5pts invested.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment