Monday 27 May 2013

Monday bets

Despite the choice of horse racing fixtures today I don't plan to have a horse bet. I am though having a couple of small wagers on tennis matches taking place this morning. 

The first is against my long-term pick for the ladies' title Li Na. She has not played well recently with defeats to Madison Keys and Jankovic. What's more today's opponent is not a great match-up. Medina Garrigues holds a 3-1 HTH over the Chinese and that single loss was a retirement. The Spanish player had a seesaw match with SW in Madrid recently taking the middle set 6-0! 

I have had:

3pts M-Garrigues to beat Li Na @ 9/2 Paddy Power

The other match where I am opposing an even hotter favourite is as follows:

1pt Peer to beat A Radwanska @ 8/1 Paddy Power

Peer is 3-4 HTH but has won both encounters on clay. 

Both matches are scheduled for a 10am start. One will be shown on ITV, the other on ITV4.

Four points staked.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment