Friday 9 November 2012

ATP finals

Del Potro takes on Federer tomorrow afternoon and needs to beat him to reach the semi-finals. Federer has already qualified for the last four. 

Paddy Power offers 18/1 the Argentinian winning the event including an each-way provision. 

I couldn't believe it when Federer told everyone he played a great match to beat Ferrer in straight sets. The fact is he didn't - just check out his unforced error count. Delpo won his latest encounter with Federer in Basel and in the match before that I was lucky enough to watch him go down narrowly to Federer 19-17 in the final set of their Olympics' encounter. Delpo was so close that day and appeared to leave the court in tears after the defeat.

I hope the big man fares better tomorrow as I have had:

1pt each-way Del Potro to win ATP finals @ 18/1 with Paddy Power (1/3 odds 1,2) 

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment