Monday 26 March 2012

Betting in Ireland

Blogging from Dublin having enjoyed a fantastic weekend here in the sunshine. A sharp contrast to my last visit when it rained every day. We were down in Gowran Park Saturday where I backed a few good priced winners. Not the case yesterday at the Curragh but a winning weekend overall.

Have been looking at the markets this morning to see if there were any cash betting opportunities with some of the firms who don't lay me much on the net. I came up with two Boylesports wagers which if either is successful would justify a return trip in July or November to collect!!

I may go into more explanation tomorrow but for the record I note them below and can confirm they are still available at the time of this post:-

12 pts win Paul Hanagan UK Flat Jockeys' Championship 2012 @ 7/1 Boylesports


3 pts win Venus Williams to win Ladies' Wimbledon @ 40/1 Boylesports


Total 15 pts invested

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment