Friday 17 January 2014

Tennis tonight

I have had a couple of small bets on betfair on two of tonight's matches. Firstly I have to stick with Muguruza against Wozniacki. Initially the market could not separate them but as I write the Spaniard can be backed @ 2.12 on the machine. She won the only previous encounter with the Dane so I have to side with her as she is not favourite right now:

2pts Muguruza to beat Wozniacki @ 2.12 Betfair

The other bet I have had is for Murray to lose to Lopez. Although the latter has never beaten Murray, this is the first real test for the Scot here and he looked unimpressive at times against the qualifier ranked 270 in his last match. Lopez will not be Judy Murray's favourite tennis player if he wins tonight! I have had:

1pt Lopez to beat Murray @ 7.6 Betfair 

Odds shown are pre-commission and will be adjusted accordingly should either of the wagers oblige.

Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment